Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmassy Stuff


So the post of Christmas is here, just like I promised! 


First, gifts I got from Miki. The most fabulous-looking jacket ever, 
and below some beauty-and fandom-stuff! Love them <3 



I didn't bake as much as last year, but still decided to try Cookies and Cream-fudges for our traditional 
B-Mafia-Christmasparty!


They looked fine, but of course I forgot them to the fridge when we ran to train... Curse it. 


Even without the fudges, we arrived happily to Tampere! Our theme was revealing clothing, everybody fullfilling it in the way they wanted!  




To replace the fudges, I just melted some milk chocolate and sprinkled marshmallows and salted peanuts on it, creating Rocky Road Chocolate!



We had a great time as always, thanks gals <3 !

From Tampere I headed to Jyväskylä. I beg forgivness for the quality of the photos, Iphone Camera isn't the best option to use in dark house ;_; 








Since the youngest child of the family is 15-years-old, we didn't have Santa Claus ordered. Roope still volunteered to share the presents and mum also found old Santa's mask for him to wear. 
He looks so fab, doesn't he??





My favourite present from Mum, newest Khaled Hosseini. I don't have words to describe how good writer he is! 


Last, but not the Least: 

Romantic kiss-photo of New Year gone terribly wrong! 
(Corner of my glasses hit Miki in her eye)

I wish great beginning of New Year to all of you!~




3 comments:

  1. Voi noi teiän tekemät karkit oli niiiiiiiin hyviä, pakko tehä joskus itekkin! Mä ostin ton "Ja vuoret kaikuivat" äitille joululahjaks sillä mielellä et voisin lukee sen kans ite; tuhat loistavaa aurinkoa on ihan mielettömän hyvä kirja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah hyvä kuulla et ne meni kuitenkin arvostaviin suihin ;D !! Jos äitilläs on yhtään hyvä maku kirjan suhteen ja aikaa käytettävissään, luulen että saat sen kirjan luettavakses pikemmin kuin huomaatkaan, ite ainakin ahmin ton uutuuden viikossa <3 Yhtä hyvä kuin edellisetkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaah noi fudget näyttää NIIIn hyvältä! mut hienosti paikkasit tilanteen ja saatiin suut makiaks <3

    ReplyDelete